In the report, the GA4 property is used by default, customized metrics and dimensions, calculated fields, and filtering operations are frequently used. Most of the detailing values are related to GA4 events and their parameters, such as
content_group and activity (
Related information is handled with
dataLayer variables at the CMS level.
The report has a fit to width display mode and does not contain any margins. However, in case of request, it can be set to actual size mode and margin can be added.
The report has Turkish and English language options. The preferred language can be noted in the purchase process, or you can send me a message via the contact form regarding the arrangements.
By clicking the Help link in the report, you can read the additional information about metrics, dimensions, formulas, charts, and calculated fields.
- Detail pages will be added1
- Google GA4 metrics and dimensions were added. Associated metrics and dimensions were added to the Help page
- Calculated fields were created
- Color and grid template were created
- Font type and sizing were determined
- Graphic formats were created
- Metrics and dimensions to be used in summary reports have been determined
- Draft pages were created and associated with navigation
- Help page was created on the Notion
- Navigation area was created and linked to the pages
- It is charged additionally. ↩